Take a Free Assessment

Spain, a country on Europe’s Iberian Peninsula, includes 17 autonomous regions with diverse geography and cultures. Capital city Madrid is home to the Royal Palace and Prado museum, housing works by European masters. Segovia has a medieval castle (the Alcázar) and an intact Roman aqueduct. Catalonia’s capital, Barcelona, is defined by Antoni Gaudí’s whimsical modernist landmarks like the Sagrada Família church. Spanish is the official language of the entire country, and it is the right and duty of every Spaniard to know the language.

The grandeur of a caliph's palace, sybaritic sun-drenched Mediterranean beaches, the staccato stamp of a flamenco dancer's heels, the awed hush of pilgrims entering the cathedral at Santiago de Compostela after weeks of walking El Camino. You can find the soul of Spain in tourist attractions such as these, which represent the country's tumultuous history, rich culture, and enchanting natural beauty.

From the sunlight playing endlessly off the "scales" of Gehry's Guggenheim Museum and the throbbing street life of La Rambla and Plaza Mayor to the forest of columns and Moorish arches disappearing into the silent expanse of Cordoba's Great Mosque, Spain exudes a vibrant energy and a captivating blend of past and present.


Documents needed for Spain nonworking visa and student visa:

All documents translated to Spanish and legalized from foreign ministry and Spanish Embassy

  • Criminal record certificate: country of origin
  • Country of residence (in case resident outside origin country) Ex. Syrian resident in Emirates
  • Marriage certificate (if married)
  • Birth certificate
  • Medical certificate: no contagious diseases
  • Economic means: parents guarantee (for students) bank statement for non students
  • Foreign titular: bank of origin (for students)
  • High school notes (for students)
  • Original passport
  • Authorization to open bank account in Spain for residents (we send the form)
  • Bank: open bank account not more than 9500 Euros
  • Private medical insurance



Our partner company


Our partner company MARA registered agents


Our partner company in NZ employs licensed immigration advisors


We work with Regulated Immigration Consultants

Our Offices