B1/B2 visas are a category of US non-immigrant visas that allow its holder to go to the US short-term visits for a maximum of six months.
Because there are two main purposes that visitors can go to the US, there are also two types of visitor visas into the B category:
The benefit of the US visitor visas is that there is no cap on the number issued in a year, and those who abide by the rules can get it as many times as they want as long as they fulfill the criteria.
The application for visitor visas is quite straightforward and goes through much of the similar process as other US nonimmigrant visas. This means that you apply at a US Embassy or Consulate in your home country.
For those who need a visa to visit the US, the following steps need to be followed:
1) Businessandvisas’s will fill in the form DS-160 to book your B1/B2 visa appointment with the US Embassy/Consulate.
2) We will provide you with a complete list of required documents for your B1/B2 Visa application and will check your prepared application file to make sure your application has the highest possible prospect of success.
3) Businessandvisas will offer immediate online support regarding your B1/B2 visa application.
4) If your US visa application is successful Businessandvisas will get you your B1/B2 visa quickly.
5) Businessandvisas is a specialized company in visas and immigration and has helped many people to get their desired country visa. We will provide end-to-end visa assistance to help you successfully get your B1/B2 visa.