University of Social Sciences
The University of Social Sciences is one of the most
Experienced and largest private universities in Poland.
It offers education on undergraduate, graduate, MBA and
PhD levels, as well as an opportunity to finish an American
Master degree program with Clark University (USA).
WHY UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES?
• High-standard modern educational infrastructure in major cities in Poland such as Warsaw, Lodz,
Cracow and 15 others, including a branch campus in London.
• International students come from countries such as: Norway, India, Mexico, Italy, Turkey, Ukraine,
Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Iraq, Pakistan, Nepal and many others.
• University's buildings are conveniently located in the center of each city. Modern campuses are
equipped with all tools necessary in top quality and practical education process. The well-prepared
facilities include lecture rooms, workrooms, language labs, computer laboratories and conference halls,
all with a wireless Internet connection. Additionally, students may use the University library, a gym and
• The University has longstanding teaching experience in international education. It employs over
500 lecturers from Poland and abroad. The academic staff was selected from top-class researchers
and renowned business practitioners with corporate experience.
• Study programs are created in cooperation with employers and taught by lecturers with practical
experience from Poland and abroad (the USA, Canada, the UK, France, Israel and others).
• Practical business training. Students do not just learn the theory of different subjects, but also use
this theory in a working environment during projects organized in cooperation with companies.
They take part in meetings and conferences with business practitioners.
• Close collaboration with Clark University enabling students to obtain the American Master`s diploma
and to complete their studies in the USA and participate in an internship program - a gateway to
an international career!
• Possibility of accommodation in the University’s dormitory (at an attractive price).
• Student exchange within the Erasmus+ program and bilateral agreements with prestigious partner
universities all over the world.
• Assistance of the Academic Career Centre.
• Additional activities, including sports, getting acquainted with the Polish culture, sight-seeing, student
events and competitions.